We currently have a vacancy:
Level 3 Pupil Premium Champion – 32.5 hours per week (8:00 – 3:15 with 30 minutes for lunch, one day starting at 9:15 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
Grade 7 (points 22-26, £10.92-£12.37 per hour based on 18/19 Local Government pay scales)
Start date: Tuesday 23rd April
Do you have experience of EYFS, KS1, KS2 and leading intervention groups?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our multicultural primary school. As part of the Peterborough Keys Academies Trust we continually strive to unlock children’s potential. We are seeking to appoint a Pupil Premium Champion who will play a vital role in supporting children and their families. You will:
- plan and deliver interventions for all age groups in the primary phase;
- support various groups of pupils, in a range of subjects;
- lead extra-curricular activities for Pupil Premium pupils;
- work with Pupil Premium Leaders to monitor/measure impact and contribute to the vision;
- support pupils with social and emotional needs.
If you are a motivated, compassionate and creative practitioner with proven intervention skills and experience across the primary phase we can offer you:
- a warm, friendly and supportive community where all are respected and valued;
- enthusiastic, kind children with a passion for learning;
- a dedicated team who are committed to improving outcomes for children;
- a structured appraisal system and a school committed to your professional learning.
Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English in line with the Fluency Duty (code of Practice for public sector workers).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you are interested in this position, please contact the school office, download a pack below, or request a pack by email from email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 26th February at 12pm. Interview dates to be confirmed.
Please visit Teach Peterborough’s website to find details of all teaching vacancies in Peterborough and all of Thorpe Primary School’s current vacancies.’