Our school aims are very important to us and underpin all our work. They were formulated through discussion with children, staff and governors and are reviewed on a four yearly cycle.
- for all our pupils to develop into successful learners and achieve their full potential through high quality purposeful teaching
- to nurture and develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community
- to work in genuine partnership with families and the wider community
- to provide for every child an engaging curriculum in a high quality stimulating environment
- to challenge support and develop our staff to create an outstanding workforce