We currently have a vacancy for a Reception Class Teacher - Maternity Leave cover
We are looking for an excellent Reception class teacher to join our school to cover a maternity leave from February 2020 to August 2020 in the first instance.
Applications for part-time of 3 days a week will also be considered.
We are at an exciting phase of our journey, working in equal partnership with three local primary schools and our feeder secondary school as part of Peterborough Keys Academies Trust to further enhance our children’s school experiences.
We can offer you:
- happy children with a desire to learn;
- friendly and welcoming staff who between them have a vast array of experience and expertise;
- a supportive SLT who value and encourage staff well-being, such as providing free daily tea/coffee/biscuits, breakfast on Friday mornings, cake for parents’ evenings, additional time given to mark key assessments and write end of year reports;
- excellent CPD and networking opportunities within school and across Peterborough Keys Academies Trust;
- Spacious classroom environments and plentiful outdoor space for learning including a ‘wild area’;
- Small classes in Reception of approximately 21/22 children.
- Parents who are keen to support their children’s education;
- ‘Perkbox’ membership giving you access to over 270 exclusive discounts and freebies and providing personalised support through an Employee Assistance Programme.
We are looking for a great teacher who:
- exudes a passion for learning and teaching;
- enthuses and inspires children to be the best they can be;
- reflects and seeks learning opportunities;
- is a team player willing to go above and beyond;
- demonstrates emotional intelligence.
If you are excited by what we can offer and feel you have something to offer our school, then we would love to talk to you about this opportunity and this can be arranged by phone or Zoom. Please contact us via email@example.com to arrange this.
Please download an application pack from below, or contact the school via email or telephone.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Thursday 10th December 2020. Interviews to be held in the week commencing 14th December via Zoom.
The Board of Trustees of Peterborough Keys Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be employed subject to satisfactory references, acceptable health and DBS safeguarding checks
Please visit Teach Peterborough’s website to find details of all teaching vacancies in Peterborough and all of Thorpe Primary School’s current vacancies.’