We currently a vacancy for a Class Teacher.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher to join our school.
We are at an exciting phase of our journey, working in equal partnership with three local primary schools and our feeder secondary school as part of Peterborough Keys Academies Trust to further enhance our children’s school experiences.
We can offer you:
- happy children with a desire to learn;
- friendly and welcoming staff who between them have a vast array of experience and expertise;
- a supportive SLT who value and encourage staff well-being, such as providing free daily tea/coffee/biscuits, breakfast on Friday mornings, cake for parents’ evenings, additional time given to mark key assessments and write end of year reports;
- excellent CPD and networking opportunities within school and across Peterborough Keys Academies Trust;
- Spacious classroom environments and plentiful outdoor space for learning including a ‘wild area’;
- Parents who are keen to support their children’s education;
- ‘Perkbox’ membership giving you access to over 270 exclusive discounts and freebies and providing personalised support through an Employee Assistance Programme;
- Free access to a local gym and swimming pool for up to 4 sessions a week.
We are looking for a great teacher who:
- exudes a passion for learning and teaching;
- enthuses and inspires children to be the best they can be;
- reflects and seeks learning opportunities;
- is a team player willing to go above and beyond;
- demonstrates emotional intelligence.
We also have a temporary Early Years leadership opportunity for the Autumn term 2020, if you are interested in this then please contact us for the relevant Job Description.
If you are excited by what we can offer and feel that you have something to offer our school, then we would love to meet you and show you around our school.
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers. We are keen to have applicants from across any of the Key Stages, including Early Years.
Please download an application pack from below, or contact the school via email or telephone.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 17th March 2020. .
The Board of Trustees of Peterborough Keys Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be employed subject to satisfactory references, acceptable health and DBS safeguarding checks.
Please visit Teach Peterborough’s website to find details of all teaching vacancies in Peterborough and all of Thorpe Primary School’s current vacancies.’